Kommentare
Texas, USALightOfEon10 years ago

This would be so nice to have because I run this game better than any other game I play. I support 100%

Texas, USALightOfEon10 years ago

I am more than in agreement with this. I would love to see the best strategies for every level in this, as well as NSL U.

Screamwood und dagpetter1 gefällt das.
LightOfEon Informationen
Old Speedruns: - NSMB Wii -NSMB DS New Speedruns: -Mario Kart Wii -Runescape 3 Just obscure stuff for now.
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
6
Läufe
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
2
Läufe
RuneScape
RuneScape
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
456
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros. U
New Super Mario Bros. U
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
352
Besuche
New Super Luigi U
New Super Luigi U
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
422
Besuche
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country
Letzter Besuch 10 years ago
8
Besuche
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
19
Besuche
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
7
Besuche
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
57
Besuche
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Letzter Besuch 10 years ago
62
Besuche