Kommentare
United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

Still working on 1-1 as Big Mario, my fast accel was far from perfect.

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

First, you need to locate the fm2/fm3/(other movie) file, then put it on google drive. Then link to the google drive thing.

Dropbox also works, and any other file-sharing service will work as well.

Gaster319 gefällt das.
United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

@B1GEY3DPYTH0N I meant for the timer. Single frame A-taps are hard to do on keyboard for me, so I use BizHawk instead so that I can actually use a controller. I've actually been able to make a lua script timer for it, so that's good I guess?

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

Oh, it's only like, what, four frame perfect inputs? No biggie.

Just need a lua script for BizHawk that will actually work (y'know, 1-frame A-taps are quite challenging)

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

nooo pyth0n now we all have to grind why would you do this

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

Hmm... I could do Fire Star Mario... Also @SacredSpoon I put your run up on the leaderboard under a separate category

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

I already have a human theory TAS that clocks in at about 21.797 I also have another TAS (not human theory, just straight up tool-assisted) that's 0.1 seconds faster

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

Although I do have a suggestion: 1-1 fastest 10000 points? That could be fun...

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

WR is 21.83 and someone got it without fast accell, and also I've done a theory tas that does it in 21.7-ish

EDIT: 21.797 is what my TAS does it in (that's without L+R) EDIT 2: Here's the TAS if you wanted to see it:

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

And FINALLY I got my new personal best.

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

Sub 22 is really hard, so I’m just trying to grind other categories before I try and get 21.8x

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

I have a feeling it might be something to do with either your screen recorder, or the file of the video itself. What screen recorder do you use, if any?

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

Also a question about 1-1 Anti-Pacifist. Do you have to kill every single enemy or are you allowed to go through the underground section (providing you kill all enemies you encounter along the way)?

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

just doing a leaderboard sweep of anything and everything that is not 1-1 as star mario

don't mind me

Quammy64 gefällt das.
United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

I'm liking all the new categories as well. Might run a few of them.

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

And now it's back to grinding again... sigh

United KingdomLevicusX7 years ago

@NickySteingraber Sorry for the long wait. Yes, my timer starts and ends on its own. It's a lua script that someone else made that I simply tell FCEUX to run.

If you want, I can give you a link to a paste bin, but just bear in mind that

  1. It doesn't work very well if you are recording a movie.
  2. You have to press start within the first 21 frames of being able to do so, otherwise the timer will be off.
  3. The timer ends on the frame you touch the flagpole, so you don't need to retime your runs.

EDIT: I've got a pastebin. https://pastebin.com/FGdcr2T8 Just copy everything from the third line down, and put it into a notepad document or something. Then, on FCEUX, go into File > Lua > New Lua Script Window > Browse (and then find your lua script wherever you saved it) (if it's not showing up then rename the file so that it ends in ".lua")

NickySteingraber_DOWN6, Scrimsion und 2 Andere gefällt das.
LevicusX Informationen
play game quick
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
395
Gespielte Spiele
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Letzter Durchlauf 13 days ago
358
Läufe
Spore: Galactic Adventures
Spore: Galactic Adventures
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
18
Läufe
New Strange Mario Bros.
New Strange Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
6
Läufe
Donkey Kong (NES)
Donkey Kong (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
4
Läufe
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
4
Läufe
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
The Fancy Pants Adventures: World 1
The Fancy Pants Adventures: World 1
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Cars 2
Cars 2
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Letzter Besuch 6 days ago
4,594
Besuche
Cars 2
Cars 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
77
Besuche
Checkpoint
Checkpoint
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
84
Besuche
Cars
Cars
Letzter Besuch 18 days ago
46
Besuche
Multiple Cars Games
Multiple Cars Games
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
8
Besuche
Spore: Galactic Adventures
Spore: Galactic Adventures
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1,174
Besuche
New Strange Mario Bros.
New Strange Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
845
Besuche
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
2,526
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Letzte Aktion 26 days ago
166
Aktionen