Kommentare
Thread: Normal Super Mario Bros.
Also: I think you should start and load the game, then start moving and timing at the same time, because some people don't have perfect reflexes. There's not really any RNG so this shouldn't matter too much.
Thread: Normal Super Mario Bros.
Just one more thing - is it possible to 'reset' the game? I hate having to play up until the point of death to restart an attempt.
Thread: Normal Super Mario Bros.
P.S. How do I associate LiveSplit with speedrun.com?
Thread: Normal Super Mario Bros.
If you enter the car at the start of the game quickly enough the game softlocks, so a 'fastest softlock' category could be made for that, with a run being about 20 seconds long
sullyrox gefällt das.
101 bis 104 von insgesamt 104 angezeigt
Jhynjhiruu Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
45
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Moderierte Spiele
Bristol, England







