Kommentare
Lauf: Moto X3M
Wheeling, WV, USAHippoLays2 years ago

I'll look into joining the discord server, I didn't think about it in all honesty. I know people would be willing to help on their. Amazing Community of people that you guys put together. Thanks for letting me know Crimson.

Wheeling, WV, USAHippoLays2 years ago

Ill probably just wait to get my phone and then install it. I appreciate your help though.

Zanum und YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Wheeling, WV, USAHippoLays2 years ago

I don't have my phone at the moment, and an emulator on my slow laptop and slower internet doesn't run a game at a speedrunable speed. That is why I asked about an online emulator, in which they do make, but is also too slow for my internet.

Zanum gefällt das.
Wheeling, WV, USAHippoLays2 years ago

Is there a way to run APK on a web browser (sorta like an emulator without a download?) I did download the APK off apkpure, really looking forward to speedrunning this game.

Zanum und YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Wheeling, WV, USAHippoLays2 years ago

Hi, every time I try to open the play store on my computer (ie. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dunderbit.snake) it says "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server." I am unsure if this is because I am on a Windows 11 computer, or because there is no longer a playable game for this, but I would like to play it if anyone has an idea on how to access it on this platform. Can someone make a downloadable/playable copy? Steam? Another Website that allows for uploaded games?

Any input is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Zanum und YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Wheeling, WV, USAHippoLays2 years ago

Is there any way to add a Levels category to this game? (Speedrunners use LiveSplit or another timer with a split ability to keep track of time on a specific level)

Just an idea as it would bring more runs and potentially more players to compete over who can make the run the fastest for a certain level instead of just for a certain chapter.

Anyways I know that some mods have been offline for a while so I hope this is answered relatively soon. Thank you. :P

Thread: The Site
Wheeling, WV, USAHippoLays2 years ago

Okay, thank you for your help. I appreciate it greatly. :P

frisk65536 und Zanum gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Wheeling, WV, USAHippoLays2 years ago

I saw that someone had said that the restriction was added due to the "technical limitations" of the servers and services that Speedrun.com's Follow Game System ran off of. I believe personally it was added due to spam notifications being sent out to a single user and it overloading the system's queue to send out the emails and notifications, along with the storage needed to store the notifications on the user's account after it was sent out. (Before or After the user has viewed said notification)

Thank you for your input, it is very useful. Hope you have a good day and good luck with your future runs. :P

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Wheeling, WV, USAHippoLays2 years ago

Is there a cap to the amount of games that a single user can moderate? I understand from reading some forum posts that they implemented a Followed Game Cap of 100. I was wondering this because if there is not I was more than willing to request to be a moderator for most of the games in which I have seen with inactive moderators and super moderators. This including games with anywhere from 100 to 1 active players. Any Input given to this post is well appreciated.

Thanks, as always, HippoLays :P

Thread: The Site
Wheeling, WV, USAHippoLays2 years ago

I have been looking at several games in which moderators have not accepted requests/runs, or have not been active on their account for some time. I know that there used to be a form for Request Moderation, supplied by the Speedrun.com Staff, but I have not been able to find it and when I do find the link it tells me it can not find it and sends me to a random game. Any help would be majorly appreciated

Good Luck Runners, HippoLays :P

frisk65536 und Zanum gefällt das.
Lauf: Moto X3M
Wheeling, WV, USAHippoLays2 years ago

First Run on the Account, it being a very low one though. Sorry for the waste of your time for a very low ranked run. Just looking to start a base and work my way up. Wish someone could give me input on Level 1 CMG Strategies.

Wishing everyone luck in their runs,

-HippoLays :P

HippoLays Informationen
!IMPORTANT! I am currently moving, and will not be able to verify or preform new runs for a little while. I should be back soon though!
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
147
Gespielte Spiele
Mini Flips
Mini Flips
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
41
Läufe
Moto X3M
Moto X3M
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
37
Läufe
Mini Rocket
Mini Rocket
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
20
Läufe
Google Snake
Google Snake
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
10
Läufe
Mini Flips Plus
Mini Flips Plus
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
9
Läufe
Seterra (Geoguessr Version)
Seterra (Geoguessr Version)
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
Living Cannon DX
Living Cannon DX
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
The Sniper Code
The Sniper Code
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
Moderierte Spiele
Corvette Evolution GT
Corvette Evolution GT
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
2
Aktionen