Kommentare
ArgentinaEnkiGames3 years ago

GGs :)

Atomic_Burning gefällt das.
ArgentinaEnkiGames3 years ago

I wonder if it will be possible to delete the levels that are not going to be run from the example levels folder, in such a way that only the 10 levels of the run remain, as well as modify their names by adding (01-02- etc.) to thus making the selection of levels during the run more efficient. Many times it is difficult to find the desired levels among so many that there are in the example levels.

ArgentinaEnkiGames3 years ago

GGs :)

RyanorTheGreat gefällt das.
ArgentinaEnkiGames3 years ago

The Skip at 16 Lmao Great work JDE

Thread: Creepy Tale
ArgentinaEnkiGames3 years ago

The mods of the game were inactive for a year, yesterday my moderation was approved, I still have some runs pending verification, when I finish I will try to open the new categories with the chapters, I think it is a good idea :)

Sawris gefällt das.
ArgentinaEnkiGames3 years ago

The video is no longer available, if you are still interested in having your run verified, you can edit the link. Tomorrow I will start verifying runs

ArgentinaEnkiGames3 years ago

The video is no longer available, if you are still interested in having your run verified, you can edit the link. Tomorrow I will start verifying runs

Thread: The Site
ArgentinaEnkiGames3 years ago

Thx, i will DM him again and see whats happens :)

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
ArgentinaEnkiGames3 years ago

Hi guys, hope you are doing well :) I submit a run of any% creepy Tale like 3 months ago, still not verified, i also join the creepy tale discord to contact the mods but they didnt response on discord too. What can i do? thx in advance and srry for my english :p

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
ArgentinaEnkiGames3 years ago

GGs! :)

EnkiGames Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
165
Gespielte Spiele
Megaman Y+1: Operation X.M.A.S
Megaman Y+1: Operation X.M.A.S
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
60
Läufe
Mega Man Maker
Mega Man Maker
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
54
Läufe
Creepy Tale
Creepy Tale
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
46
Läufe
Mega Man Soccer
Mega Man Soccer
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Hollow Knight: Silksong
Hollow Knight: Silksong
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Alundra
Alundra
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
14
Besuche
Megaman Y+1: Operation X.M.A.S
Megaman Y+1: Operation X.M.A.S
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
167
Besuche
Creepy Tale 3: Ingrid Penance
Creepy Tale 3: Ingrid Penance
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
3
Besuche
Contra: Operation Galuga
Contra: Operation Galuga
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
34
Besuche
Hollow Knight: Silksong
Hollow Knight: Silksong
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
32
Besuche
Mega Man Maker
Mega Man Maker
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1,224
Besuche
Creepy Tale
Creepy Tale
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
669
Besuche
Mega Man Soccer
Mega Man Soccer
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
21
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Megaman Y+1: Operation X.M.A.S
Megaman Y+1: Operation X.M.A.S
Letzte Aktion 9 months ago
74
Aktionen
Creepy Tale
Creepy Tale
Letzte Aktion 10 months ago
56
Aktionen