Kommentare
PolandChacks3 years ago

@Wh0sJayyy ty

riopawZ gefällt das.
PolandChacks3 years ago

does this show fps anywhere?

PolandChacks3 years ago

hold on, I've got some good attempts on this. I have gotten the same cycles as you many times but as I've been rewatching my runs, I can't help but notice that everytimemy platform always leaves a second after you at 2:31

Thread: Quake
PolandChacks3 years ago

my pb is a 26 with sg and no pb with axe. Therefore , shotgun is faster

Unbekannt
PolandChacks3 years ago

literally me

PolandChacks3 years ago

I am planning on doing an all levels run. Can someone please tell me how long you expect it to take.

PolandChacks3 years ago

@scrapmetal I also just retimed it and I agree with @Guigui413. When I retimed it, I got 0m 04s 133ms on your run. Therefore, your retiming isn't correct.

Thread: Mo's Academy
PolandChacks3 years ago

%ng is no glitches

Thread: Moving On
PolandChacks3 years ago

hi kwaol

Kwaol gefällt das.
PolandChacks4 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions, everything will be set up on Monday as I have many things to get done.

PolandChacks4 years ago

Ok but wheres the other POV

PolandChacks4 years ago

In my new splits I have a 18:12 desert

PolandChacks4 years ago

not a 13.05 smh

Chacks Informationen
8/3/24
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
173
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Marbventure
ROBLOX: Marbventure
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
34
Läufe
Dwelling of Locks
Dwelling of Locks
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
23
Läufe
Pet Simulator 99
Pet Simulator 99
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
18
Läufe
Detriment
Detriment
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
12
Läufe
PIG 64
PIG 64
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
11
Läufe
ROBLOX: Piggy
ROBLOX: Piggy
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
10
Läufe
Obbies of Terror: Remastered
Obbies of Terror: Remastered
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
7
Läufe
box land: remastered
box land: remastered
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
7
Läufe
Moderierte Spiele
Roblox: Quest for the Lost TV Remote
Roblox: Quest for the Lost TV Remote
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
13
Aktionen
CONFINEMENT
CONFINEMENT
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
12
Aktionen