Kommentare
California, USACanisu2 years ago

Huh? Why are these rules allowed for glitchless? Any word on load remover?

abyssal_presence, Tegron, und
Gelöscht
gefällt das.
California, USACanisu2 years ago

I think the general consensus is that lrt is very beneficial for runners who lose time to load times. In the end b category I lose 26 seconds to load times while g0dh34d loses about 31 seconds. These 5 seconds can be very huge if we are going to wr and it only makes sense to at the very least have the option available for us. I hope you please bring back the lrt back to the runs.

Tegron und
Gelöscht
gefällt das.
California, USACanisu2 years ago

I'm not looking to start anything. I just would like to know if you will be allowing lrt as an optional portion

California, USACanisu2 years ago

Sorry but i blocked you for personal reason please respect that. I really just would like to know if you can at least make lrt optional

California, USACanisu2 years ago

It makes the game fair for those who dont have good pcs. even if its just optional it would level the playing field

California, USACanisu2 years ago

Why did you remove lrt? Can you bring it back? It makes the game fair for every runner and it only takes less than 10 minutes to install. Most pc games have lrt anyways so you'd need to learn to set it up either way

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
California, USACanisu2 years ago

We can just pretend it was good rng not getting mobbed

California, USACanisu2 years ago

For glitchless can we allow map skip over mob tiles for quality of life? Like i get its technically a game breaking glitch but getting mobbed just feels bad especially on a good run. I'm currently on 10 mob spawns in a row and suffering on current any% rules

California, USACanisu2 years ago

I think adding the entire playable roster would make sense for ending B/ Maso B since everyone gets a unique endscreen but it wouldn't make too much sense for ending A and C since everyone can get those ending and it's basically the same. So basically just making end b the only one to split individually by character in order to not add 50+ new categories. Just my input regarding the future of the categories and was wondering what everyone else thinks. I'm a little too socially mentally exhausted atm from work to join discord

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
California, USACanisu2 years ago

I think this can go well with a reroute to end b or c but I'm not too sure yet

California, USACanisu2 years ago

Oh my God thank you skuttie. I want to perform some kind of shenanigans with this and the infinite bear traps nearby. Does it work on maso too?

California, USACanisu2 years ago

I have a stupid question. Can you open the final door in white bunker without short circuit? I've never actually tried oop

California, USACanisu2 years ago

I know the game may or may not be updated soon but I'd still love to have a category to save everyone. I feel like it's definitely one osaa can really shine in.

SpaceCow gefällt das.
California, USACanisu3 years ago

I was thinking of incorporating the hexen table teleport to the train and the infinite loot from the specific neighbor into a run. Would that be allowed? also is the infinite head cherub bug still in the game?

Canisu Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
58
Gespielte Spiele
Fear & Hunger
Fear & Hunger
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
23
Läufe
Fear & Hunger 2: Termina
Fear & Hunger 2: Termina
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
19
Läufe
Look Outside
Look Outside
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
10
Läufe
WEBFISHING
WEBFISHING
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
6
Läufe
99 Nights in the Forest
99 Nights in the Forest
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Fear & Hunger 2: Termina
Fear & Hunger 2: Termina
Letzter Besuch 5 days ago
908
Besuche
Felvidek
Felvidek
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
5
Besuche
WEBFISHING
WEBFISHING
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
41
Besuche
Look Outside
Look Outside
Letzter Besuch 3 days ago
997
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Fear & Hunger 2: Termina
Fear & Hunger 2: Termina
Letzte Aktion 5 days ago
27
Aktionen
Look Outside
Look Outside
Letzte Aktion 5 days ago
27
Aktionen