Kommentare
RussiaAlexYeahNot7 years ago

Tested on v1.2( steam) Add to resources

Thread: Call of Duty
RussiaAlexYeahNot7 years ago

I could share, but I'm afraid land lock would hurt

BOZAK_115 gefällt das.
Thread: Call of Duty
RussiaAlexYeahNot7 years ago

just I use the steam version ( 1.3) and a / s , of course, does not work

BOZAK_115 gefällt das.
Thread: Call of Duty
RussiaAlexYeahNot7 years ago

1.0 ? current steam version is 1.3

BOZAK_115 gefällt das.
Thread: Titan Quest
RussiaAlexYeahNot7 years ago

so I have to shut down the game every time ? or can I run a blender under the game and just press F12 from time to time?

Thread: Far Cry 4
RussiaAlexYeahNot7 years ago

then can we do something like this ? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/233809500321087488/533563981344800778/895467e817e436b827acf6b4200defe3.png like there is the basic category "any%," and it has 2 sub-categories: alternative ending and an alternative ending I'm sorry that I'm so annoying, but i think a meme-category can't be the main

Thread: Far Cry 4
RussiaAlexYeahNot7 years ago

if you watch the cutscene 25 minutes, this is the same as the speedrun visual novels

Thread: Far Cry 4
RussiaAlexYeahNot7 years ago

Man , if you just wait 20 minutes this is not a speedrun. And any way possible is only for official ending.

Thread: Far Cry 4
RussiaAlexYeahNot7 years ago

I suggest renaming the current " any%"to" alternative ending%". Because the alternative ending is, in fact, a meme. Well, the current "Non-Alternate-Ending" should be made a full " Any%"

Thread: Far Cry
RussiaAlexYeahNot7 years ago

will we make category extensions?

RussiaAlexYeahNot7 years ago

I'm sorry to interrupt . And what impact does the translation have on the game ? Just not HD GTA official translations into Russian are made completely disgusting ( there is even a meme) , there is even a broken font . The only high-quality translation of GTA SA was made by Amateurs . It's not a claim , I'm really interested .

Wizz, Lookas, und 27 gefällt das.
Thread: Titan Quest
RussiaAlexYeahNot7 years ago

Hey , artist, can you explain me some thing in this speedrun?

Thread: Far Cry 3
RussiaAlexYeahNot8 years ago

n fact, the categories that you suggest appear on the surface, if someone will run them, such categories will be made . I propose to come up with some meme categories

Thread: Far Cry 3
RussiaAlexYeahNot8 years ago

Also you can make meme cat "poster%" . Here you have to find place of poster as fast as you can

Thread: Titan Quest
RussiaAlexYeahNot8 years ago

so what ? is there a new version of skill glitch?

RussiaAlexYeahNot8 years ago

you were just in front of the barrels.

Thread: Titan Quest
RussiaAlexYeahNot8 years ago

maybe I can use the limit fps ? or is it forbidden by the rules ?

Thread: Titan Quest
RussiaAlexYeahNot8 years ago

Hey, everybody . Is it normal that I can't do glitch( with printscreen) in the DLC or just the AE version ? Is this because I'm using the steam version ?

AlexYeahNot Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
61
Gespielte Spiele
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 2
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
32
Läufe
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 3
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
12
Läufe
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
9
Läufe
Titan Quest
Titan Quest
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Far Cry 5
Far Cry 5
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (PC)
1
Lauf
Far Cry 6
Far Cry 6
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Factorio
Factorio
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
2
Besuche
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 3
Letzter Besuch 1 day ago
2,243
Besuche
Far Cry 4
Far Cry 4
Letzter Besuch 10 days ago
449
Besuche
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
771
Besuche
Far Cry 5
Far Cry 5
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
396
Besuche
Far Cry Primal
Far Cry Primal
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
209
Besuche
Far Cry
Far Cry
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
253
Besuche
Far Cry 2
Far Cry 2
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
46
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 3
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
62
Aktionen
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
43
Aktionen