Kommentare
San Francisco, CA, USAAlachuckthebuck5 years ago

Thank you @falsefruitgamer for the run verifications. My request still stands

San Francisco, CA, USAAlachuckthebuck5 years ago

I am frustrated with the inactivity of the mods so I am requesting moderator (simple majority of respondents after 7 days ) I am open to questions but can skip questions for any reason. Thanks! NOTE: you can be neutral and anyone can vote.

San Francisco, CA, USAAlachuckthebuck5 years ago

ask the mods (random question, what's the best way to time multi lvl runs?)

Alachuckthebuck Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
7
Gespielte Spiele
I Expect You To Die
I Expect You To Die
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
5
Läufe
I Expect You To Die 3: Cog in the Machine
I Expect You To Die 3: Cog in the Machine
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
I Expect You to Die 2: The Spy and the Liar
9
Besuche
I Expect You To Die 3: Cog in the Machine
21
Besuche
I Expect You To Die Series
I Expect You To Die Series
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
16
Besuche
I Expect You To Die
I Expect You To Die
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
242
Besuche
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
50
Besuche
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Sunshine
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
13
Besuche
Vacation Simulator
Vacation Simulator
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
19
Besuche