What happens to submitted runs without mods?
5 years ago
Hamburg, Germany

The Mods of this game have been offline for a while so how can one get his run verified?

Piqxee gefällt das.
Île-de-France, France

I've been running this game for more than a year now and according to my experience I never had any problem. I have no contact with Hugh but he always verified my runs, even if it was like months past I uploaded my runs. Don't worry and be patient, your run gonnbe checked a day xx

Zachodniopomorskie, Poland

yeah I have a 45-second run that I did 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't been approved

Piqxee gefällt das.
Île-de-France, France

got a 31-second run 3 weeks ago :p

Hamburg, Germany

My run is from October and still nothing happened

California, USA

yo @moderators i can be a mod if you want :)) wr holder btw

Piqxee gefällt das.
Glamorganshire, Wales

Hi so I don't run this game, I may get into it because it's good fun but I'd noticed the moderators are fairly inactive, I also checked how many pending runs there are for this game with the speedrun Discord bot and currently, there are 66 full game runs pending.

I'd recommend someone who runs tvot frequently to contact @Hugh about the moderation.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 5 years ago
Spielstatistiken
Follower
143
Läufe
431
Spieler
196
Kürzliche Durchläufe
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
13 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
3 Antworten