I know the ending%
7 years ago
Czech Republic

Why is Matt's run in this weird category? It should be in Any%

Antarctica

I mean its okay, the game doesnt technically "finish", you just get the credits early, its really hard to tell if its intended or not or if the credits trigger is tied to killing dierker, because if you noticed how shocked i was in the run its because i did it super fast, so i must have to him in the head then the credits started, it makes sense because the credits background also bugs out to because the game doesnt expect it but its okay, i talked to amvx a few weeks ago after i did the run and mentioned it to him, i said i didnt mind wether it was put in any% or if it had a category of its own :)

Czech Republic

The game ends when you kill Dierker, the only difference in your run is that there is no ending cutscene and the credits are bugged, which doesn't change the fact the game is finished. There's a similar ending in Two Worlds, where you agro an entire village to kill the final boss right at the beginning... which you're not supposed to be able to do, although the cutscene and credits play fine.

I still think your run should be in Any% category since credits is pretty much always considered as beating the game, no matter how you achieve it. In PoP: SoT, they don't even fight the final boss, they just zip right to the credits trigger.

Derpeth, gribboro, und Mattmatt gefällt das.
Czech Republic

Just to give my two cents on this,

I know it is weird to switch several runs to a different category, but the definition of any% is finish the game by ANY means necessary as FAST as possible. Matts run definitely needs to be put to the any% category.

WIth the other runs, a seperate category would be suitable, so those runs arent devaluated.

That is how other games do it to my knowledge.

Zebrazilla, gribboro, und Mattmatt gefällt das.
Antarctica

I mean its up to amvx, but i did mention that "i" thought it should be in any% because it is technically the fastest way to finish the game but its up to him:)

I think this route should be in any% just cause it is. Old routes can still be run as "All main quests" category.

Zebrazilla und Mattmatt gefällt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
Läufe
Spieler
Kürzliche Durchläufe
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 9 months ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 years ago