Will my Run be accepted?
6 months ago
Pakistan

I submitted a run but wanted to know whether it would be accepted because I recorded like 3 seconds before Aberration come out of her bubble and began fighting. Thanlks, I hope it gets accepted cuz I submitted the run 5 hours ago and it hasn't been accepted.

Lithuania
Super-Moderatoritwasmarti
Any/All, She/Her
6 months ago

your runs were reviewed! dont mass spam runs and make sure you dont use any fps unlocker next time

LeSkilledSurvivor gefällt das.
Pakistan

Ok, thanks my brother. I didn't realise that I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 6 months ago
Spielstatistiken
Follower
1,117
Läufe
2,822
Spieler
1,128
Neueste Nachrichten
🎉 New Category: Cleaner Two

It's been quite a while since we added a new category but Cleaner Two is now available!

In this category, you must input the correct order to the Lever Code using a set of five levers. After that, you must enter the Machine Service Area, a hidden location found within the sewer. *Learn more in

3 months ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 4 months ago
Veröffentlicht 4 months ago
Veröffentlicht 4 months ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 months ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 months ago
3 Antworten