About level leaderboard
5 years ago
Hiroshima, Japan

I want the display to be divided by platform. If the record is updated immediately to something with a different operability, you will lose motivation. I'm sorry for being selfish.

United States

We have a lot going on with a marathon this weekend, but we will look into it after the weekend into changing some stuff around.

Frustfaktor gefällt das.
Hiroshima, Japan

I understand. thanks you.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
356
Läufe
335
Spieler
82
Neueste Nachrichten
Submitting Times for ILs

SRC, in their infinite wisdom, has decided to rename "Time With Loads" in the submission form to "Real Time Attack" for some stupid reason... When you submit, please place your IGT into the "Real Time Attack" time box and leave "Load Removed Time" empty. It's the only way to keep the leaderboard con

2 years ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 11 years ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 11 years ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
15 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
4 Antworten