All bolts/Any% without the bouncer?
9 years ago
New South Wales, Australia

Hey all, I just picked up this game and have been super impressed with the runs you guys do on it. Just a quick question, Since I obviously didn't preorder it, I don't have access to the bouncer weapon. I was wondering if it was still possible to be somewhat competitive in either All Bolts or Any% categories without it as it seems to clear rooms out pretty dang fast and seems to do a bunch of damage (Although this may just be the case with playing the bosses on casual as Ive never played on casual).

Bearbeitet von der Autor 9 years ago
Australia

RuKus, unfortunately it wouldn't really be possible to be competitive without the bouncer. However, if you have a look on G2A.com, they sell bouncer codes for like $5, so if you grab one of them you should be all sweet :D Good luck with running the games dude!

New South Wales, Australia

Dang, just checked g2a and they're all out :( I guess this game will sit in my "if I can get a bouncer code" pile. Kinda a shitty move on Sony's behalf.

Fyn, Denmark

Yeah, it's really annoying. WR is pretty much impossible in Any% and AGB without Bouncer, though you could still go for a good time without if you felt like it. NG+ doesn't use the Bouncer though ;)

New South Wales, Australia

I did look at NG+ but the whole backing up your save and re loading it every reset seems like it would get pretty annoying. If I'm not too disheartened to learn AGB I might look into trying to route it with a different weapon. Do you guys know if the keys show up often on G2A or at this point am I pretty much out of luck haha.

São Paulo, Brazil
Peanut
He/Him, They/Them
9 years ago

There is an any% run without the bouncer, but it's quite a bit slower than the any% WR right now: https://www.speedrun.com/run/dy4468qy

You can probably find a code on ebay or something, I don't know much about G2A other than they're shady.

New South Wales, Australia

I found someone selling them on eBay, Just a bit worried since their delivery date is like a week for a digital code sent through a message. I'm not sure if eBay just makes them put a date there though and it's only 5 dollars so ill probably risk it.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
433
Läufe
750
Spieler
130
Kürzliche Durchläufe
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
5 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 years ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 years ago