Minor fight optimisations
6 years ago
Victoria, Australia
Gamealanch
She/Her, They/Them
6 years ago

I found that when fighting enemies if you get an ‘excellent’ hit with a hammer, or an ‘excellent’ jump for the last in the line, it briefly goes into slow motion. If you get a ‘great’ hammer hit it still does enough damage but doesn’t go into slow motion. If you also fail the last action command in the jump sequence, it will prevent it from going into slow motion. This is just a small optimisation I found while playing the game. I look forward to glitch hunting in this game!!

ZooltheGreat, DillPickel und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
380
Läufe
541
Spieler
107
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 7 months ago
11 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 10 months ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
38 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
4 Antworten