Level skips?
3 years ago
Ohio, USA

I been playing OvO for a hot minute now but can't really get a time below like 17 to 18 minutes. Does anyone know some good ways for me to get my time down a bit more. I have gotten better since my original hour and something time the first time I won but still need to be a bit faster. Any suggestions?

Georgia, USA

Well, problem #1 is that you don't use the super jump. It gets you a lot of speed and isn't super hard to preform. I am actually making a speedrun tutorial for this video so that will be something you can hopefully reference soon, but other than that push yourself using different glitches and techniques that you don't use already.

Skåne, Sweden

A good skip is called the 1fsj or super jump for short. It requires you to press up and down at the same time after a pound, if you do it later than 13 frames after the pound it wont work, its hard at the begining but once you get the hang of it you can save up several minutes. Were talking 1-2 minutes.

Ohio, USA

Yeah, I do need to practice the super jump because I want to try to do some better runs.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
676
Läufe
7,856
Spieler
1,019
Neueste Nachrichten
OvO 1.4.5

Message from CoolTasDude:

OvO 1.4.5 IS OUT!!,

With permission from Skymen and help from annihilazer, I (CoolTasDude) have made 1.4.5 a reality, with new levels, movement tech, and QOL features. Netlify (unmodded) link: [ "

1 year ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 2 months ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 months ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 months ago
24 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 months ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 months ago
53 Antworten