Can I have mod on this game?
7 years ago
New Zealand

I personally would like to be able to improve the leaderboards and make them what they should be, ILs for all levels and stuff. If the current mods dont want to go through that effort I would love to as Im still interested in the game. If I could have mod it would be greatly appreciated.

Cytruss und SlushPuppy gefällt das.
Finland

You should contact BalletGabriel about this and ask him if he can give you mod, im not really into this game anymore and probably end up unmodding myself from this game soon-ish due to inactivity. I think his discord is BalletDancerGabe#7301

New Zealand

ok thanks a lot edit: the discord didnt work

Bearbeitet von der Autor 7 years ago
Finland

Oh, i dont know really how to contact him otherwise. if you want me to change something in the LB you can dm me on discord

Bearbeitet von der Autor 7 years ago
New Zealand

rip so you dont have anyway to contact him damn. could just ask him to supermod you and then you can add me if he wants something easier to do because theres quite a bit Id want to change and I dont want to put it all on you if youre not interested in the game anymore

Bearbeitet von der Autor 7 years ago
mLg gefällt das.
Greece

one way to contact him :

@BalletGabriel

mLg gefällt das.
Indiana, USA

Im so sorry Craig I haven't been on for a while

Craigelbagel001 gefällt das.
Spielstatistiken
Follower
34
Läufe
197
Spieler
36
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 years ago
16 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 years ago
3 Antworten