Overlay your timer
Netherlands

I just started speedrunning this game, and I have a question about timing.

How do you get your timer to overlay the game? I have tried with several different timers, I've changed all the settings and everything, but I can't get it to work.

California, USA

Are you talking about when you are streaming or just in general? In general I dont think there is a easy way unless you have a second monitor. There are some programs that let you do that but are hard to find.

Czech Republic

It works if you play the game windowed and the timer doesn't overlap (basically the same thing as having a second monitor).

Spielstatistiken
Follower
585
Läufe
1,424
Spieler
231
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 9 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 months ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 7 months ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 11 months ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
4 Antworten