Category Name Change
9 years ago
New South Wales, Australia

This will be the final vote for the name of the contentious category. Please choose one of the following options.

  1. Trevor%
  2. Beat The Jewel Store Job
  3. The Jewel Store Job
  4. Beat The Jewel Store Job (Trevor%)
  5. The Jewel Store Job (Trevor%)
  6. Other (Type suggestion)

Please vote if you have run any category within the last year or have an interest in watching GTA V speedruns.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 9 years ago
Tasmania, Australia

4

Trevor% implies that you actually get up to the point where you actually unlock Trevor (When I first heard of the category that's what I thought it was). Seeing as though you finish at the heist passed screen for the jewel store job I vote for "Beat the Jewel Store Job. But it will probably still be colloquially known as Trevor%.

EDIT: I'm not a frequent of the community (yet) but after what DV wrote below I change my vote to 4.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 9 years ago
New South Wales, Australia

I don't want to argue for any particular number, but I can't be the only one who has heard "I can't find trevor% on the leaderboards". People don't even look in the rules to see that it said "also known as trevor%".

Bearbeitet von der Autor 9 years ago
Canada

4 is the way to go (IMO). Although its a little longer as a name, it clears up any confusion. Honestly don't like the idea of it being called 1, because it implies like you have to complete the Recycle Plant mission.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 9 years ago
Pomorskie, Poland
  1. Everybody calls it that
BustaCarl gefällt das.
New Zealand
  1. Trevor%. Beating the heist is the last mission needed to be beaten before the first mission you can play Trevor as is unlocked, Mr. Phillips.
Essex, England

It's what I set my stream title as anyway.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 9 years ago
Sweden

5

There's no need to include the word "beat" and make the name needlessly long.

My secondary vote is 3

Bearbeitet von der Autor 9 years ago
Latvia

Leave it as it is so 2.

New South Wales, Australia

I abstain from voting so the total is: 4 4 4 4 4 4 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 5/3 2

The majority is in favour of renaming the category 'Trevor%' currently with 11 votes for and 8 against.

I will leave the poll open for 24 hours. If you have already voted, please do not revote/change your vote or comment further. Should a majority in favour of one option not be reached, a revote will occur with just the two most voted on options. I will vote only to break a tie.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 9 years ago
Spielstatistiken
Follower
6,323
Läufe
12,236
Spieler
1,995
Neueste Nachrichten
How to Speedrun GTAV Playlist

Hey Everyone!

(first time we actually use the news channel)

if you haven't been following the discord server, we have a new segment tutorial playlist updated with all the new routes, strats and glitches on YouTube.

If you are interested in running the game this is the best source for you to learn

2 months ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 5 hours ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 12 days ago
6 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 29 days ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
6 Antworten