Time Trial Strategies
2 years ago
Australia

Tips/ideas for going fast on the timed levels.

Australia

Prerequisites for following strategies is having all 6 hearts, and using the Shadow Cloak.

Great Forest 1-9 (iOS, mobile)

• Hold the right button continuously. Never let go.
  • Take 1 damage from fish, and another 1 damage from bomb goblin on platform.
  • When going down, do a mini jump to avoid taking damage from second fish.
  • If fast enough, you will make the cycle to avoid the pig.
  • Double jump over spikes, and dodge boomerang goblin.
  • Double jump EARLY onto upcoming spikes and take 1 damage. Important to jump early so you don't bonk against spike edge and obstruct a clean jump.
  • Jump past bats, taking 1 damage if you can't avoid them.
  • Drop down, but don't fall into water, and use second jump to land on platform.
  • Drop again, and jump once at the right time to land cleanly on next platform.
  • Double jump over rats.
  • Jump through shuriken and pig, taking 1 damage, and exit level.

This isn't the best method but it's what I've discovered so far. The timing/placement of enemies is pretty different on Switch, so this advice may not be applicable/helpful for that.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 2 years ago
Australia

Ancient Castle 2-13 (iOS, mobile)

• Do not start running immediately. Wait for the rotating axe to make 1 revolution. The reason for this is the horizontal spike block cycle. Going immediately means you will take damage from the block, but if you wait for it to move out of the way, you can run past safely.
  • Double jump onto the rotating axe platform, then left.
  • Double jump up and right, and break the brick wall.
  • Jump over pirate goblin, and immediately press left at edge of platform to fall at 45 degree angle. Aim for sharp turns to get down faster.
  • Repeat sharp falling technique again and take 1 damage from the snake.
  • From edge of bricks, double jump so you land in between pig and rats. If you're in time you'll make the cycle, it works really neatly in this level.
  • Double jump onto the pillar, then single jump onto the platform.
  • Double jump over the cannon goblin so you land on the moving platform. (Double jumping from this is unreliable so I don't recommend it)
  • Drop down, then double jump onto the platform with the mummy goblin and take 1 damage. You should totally miss the bird and purple witch.
  • Double jump over the spikes onto the platform on the other side. Try to land in the middle, so when you double jump over the two mini pillars, you don't bonk against them.
  • Dash through pirate goblin taking 1 damage.
  • Jump onto spring, and initially hug the left side of the wall to maintain speed. Then tap right, left, right. When falling, try not to spend much time on the panels (or any), as this slows you down/throttles momentum.
United States

https://vimeo.com/928616275

I am not sure if you still play, but check this out if you can! I optimized this nearly to its limit, and it’s a cool run.

Unfortunately, the timing system is different for whatever reason, possible because I’m on iOS- not sure. However, it shouldn’t take away from how impressive this is.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
Läufe
Spieler
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
1 Antwort
Moderatoren