allowed source ports (and being on macOS)
Gelöscht
3 years ago
Małopolskie, Poland

DosBox, PrBoom, Zdoom are allowed, there are few more but i don't remember what they're called

Belarus

Is ZDoom really allowed?

California, USA

As long as it's a vanilla source port, and NOT PRBoom, you are good. Prboom was banned in Feb. and is NOT allowed.

Zdoom has never been allowed for Doom speedruns unless the WAD requires it, which for this game it does not so therefore not allowed.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 3 years ago
Spielstatistiken
Follower
1,188
Läufe
547
Spieler
209
Neueste Nachrichten
New moderation for Classic Doom/Changes coming soon

Hey everyone so I'm gonna make this short because I have to go to work shortly.

I was made a moderator for the Classic Doom's here on SRC, and there's going to be changes.

  1. All IL's/Episode run categories are going to be removed

This is because DSDA exists. There's no logical reason for I

3 years ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
12 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
5 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 years ago
9 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 6 years ago
0 Antworten