Cruelty Squad Warp Glitch
3 years ago
Canada

I don't know if this is a known glitch or not but I thought I would share it here just incase anyone finds out how to replicate it or make use of it. I had cortical scaledown, angular advantage tactical munitions, composite helmet, and speed enhancer total organ package with the full damage ZKZ.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 3 years ago
Canada
Gelöscht von der Autor
Brazil

holy **** i think this is the weirdest one yet

Pixaku gefällt das.
United States

Shots 1-5: Clearly missed. Shots 6-9: Missed due to recoil (bad spray control). Shots 10-11: Very close, but recoil and inaccuracy make these reasonable misses. Shot 12: Likely didn't actually fire because you were already dead.

Relinquiem, sinewave, und Mekblad gefällt das.
United States

Do you have any idea what your inputs were when you did it? I'd love to re-create it and mess around with it a bit.

Canada

I think I was holding W while spamming M1 and then I jumped right before I shot forward.

Canada

My current theory is that I took damage from a ricocheted bullet from my gun while I was pressed up against the wall holding W and as I jumped the damage caused me to get launched forward.

United States

Thanks! I'll see if I can find anything tricky with it :)

Spielstatistiken
Follower
518
Läufe
2,274
Spieler
589
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 months ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
2 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
2 Antworten