Category changes
6 years ago
United Kingdom

I have made some category changes and additions since becoming mod.

The minigame categories were moved from ILs to misc full-game because currently, a subcategory can only be applied to every IL. The minigames now have subcategories of All Levels, All Coins, All Silver Medals, and All Gold Medals.

All Medals does not require completing the levels as it is not required to earn the medal. All Gold Medals is part of 100% runs, and All Silver Medals is just because it makes sense to have with Gold Medals.

All Coins is as the name implies, but I'm not sure if the category should require completing the levels. The game doesn't appear to differentiate between winning and losing a level other than the end screen saying "Game Over" or "Game Complete".

Amazing Maze's medals categories include "no completion glitch", meaning the glitch where you exit the level and earn the amount of coins from your last successful level is not allowed (because then the category would be starting and exiting immediately 8 times). This also means you can't exit the levels early and legitimately get the medal.

Aqua Rescue doesn't have All Levels because it's an autoscroller (as far as I can tell), and no All Coins because there is no in-game max given, although there is a max amount of coins possible to earn.

United Kingdom
  1. Every game's All Levels category requires completing the levels rather than exiting early. The completion glitch requires exiting early so it doesn't count as finishing the level. I don't intend to add any categories for this glitch because

[quote]then the category would be starting and exiting immediately 8 times[/quote]

1. [quote]Aqua Rescue doesn't have All Levels because it's an autoscroller[/quote]

2. Yes, if someone can determine what the maximum is and perform a run of it.

Spielstatistiken
Follower
Läufe
Spieler
Kürzliche Durchläufe
Level: Mission 9: Herbert's Plan
Level: Mission 10: The Ultimate Mission
Level: Mission 7: The Veggie Villain
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 5 years ago