Found a skip for the final Lord Nash fight and a large part of Eldrinor
2 years ago
Alaska, USA

Hello, I see this game doesn't have a huge community but I found something that might be of interest to people here. I'm doing my first playthrough of Ara Fell, and I found a spot where you can skip a big section of Eldrinor (From the point where you open the gold key door, all the way through to the Sunstone cutscene, meaning you skip 2 or 3 screens but also the second boss fight with Lord Nash). If you go to the right side of Eldrinor after you get the quest to get the two golden keys, and progress through that section up until you get to the fairy circle that takes you to the back section, there is a secret path through the trees that lets you skip getting the golden keys, as well as that entire part.

This has to be intentional, it's just a route through the trees that takes you straight to the door before the Sunstone cutscene. It's two steps down, two steps right, two steps down, and five steps left from where I start in this screenshot. https://i.imgur.com/7Yyr0dF.png

stephit, ceaselessly, und dreonn22 gefällt das.
Alaska, USA

Actually, I posted this before I went back and properly did the part I accidentally skipped -- It saves a significant amount of time, I think, because there's a lot more to this section than I thought.

Somerset, England

Sorry for only just replying to this, but wow amazing find, just checked it out myself, it saves a ton of time, I am going to have to go for sub 2 hours now, thanks a lot for this find!

Canada

been a hot minute since grinding this game. how many minutes time save would this be?

Somerset, England

It is 8 minutes of time save, I have already done it in a run :)

Spielstatistiken
Follower
Läufe
Spieler
Kürzliche Durchläufe
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 1 year ago
1 Antwort
Moderatoren