Last Rule Revision: 05/19/2021
By submitting a run using emulator the runner acknowledges the following:
• Enable Fast CDVD IS allowed and is recommended for RTA runs.
• The emulator must maintain consistent FPS comparable to console play. Any major drop in FPS that causes lag (especially at crucial performance areas) may be grounds to invalidate a run for leaderboard purposes.
• Submitted runs that alter or replace game files in anyway (including textures) will be declined.
• RTA runs have console and emulators split into different categories
• Should a new advantage be discovered on emulator only, it will be up to the Alpine Racer 3 community to decide how to handle the situation in the fairest manner possible for both console and emulator players.
• New players submitting emulated times may be required to prove their skill level through hand-cam video footage or streaming a run at a similar level to their submitted run.
If you have any concerns, questions, or suggestions on these rules please contact Rithek or Kelecat.
|KelecatKelecat likes this.|