hoi
2 years ago
California, USA

is sub 46 possible?

French Southern Territories

I'm assuming this is a question for the HTML5 version of the game, since the flash version is already a sub 46. I don't think a 45 second time is possible. Currently, the only known strat that my run doesn't use is the "double bonk" which saves a small amount of time over the "single bonk" which I do in runs. There's still a small amount of time to save from better gameplay, but it's not enough for another second barrier.

There are a couple of theoretical strategies that I've tested, but unfortunately none of them work. In level 3, it might be possible to jump from the second brick you jump on to the second red brick in the row of bricks. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/837730563418095725/847809748841267210/unknown.png If you could make that jump and break the red brick, you could then fall through and make it to the bus stop, saving about a second. Unfortunately, this is barely impossible I think.

Another strat I couldn't make work was skipping the final brick in the second to last level. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/837730563418095725/847810398559404043/unknown.png Normally you have to land on the brick where I drew the 'x' but if you could make it far enough left to get to the bus stop that would save another .4 seconds.

The last thing I couldn't get to work was the double jump glitch, which I've explained in another thread which I'll link below. Despite this being a pretty huge glitch, I wasn't able to find anywhere it could save time. https://www.speedrun.com/60sbr/thread/ibwv7

I'm sorry if you just wanted a quick yes or no answer to your question, but I wrote all of this and I hope it was helpful. Unfortunately it's just barely impossible I think.

California, USA

thanks, in level 3 i do a strat that might be faster.check my newest run.

That strat is the same speed as what I normally do, you still have to jump in the air, break a brick, and fall directly onto the bus stop. It actually might lose a bit of time since you have to run on the ground for a couple frames.

Spectisy likes this
California, USA

WAIT,on the 6th level you go down between 2-3 brick and go through spikes.would that save time?

It does save time, but I already do that in runs.

California, USA

its basically movement wise i guess from this point.btw is there a TAS in 60sbr?

Not that I know of. It's not all movement, if I wanted to torture myself I could go for double bonk.

California, USA

wait on level7, what if u jump on the last brick to hit the end platform.this is a HTML5 question btw

How would that save any time at all?

California, USA

high 46.2XX is the limit.i think...

A 46.1XX is possible

California, USA

ok,how?

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
Practice Mod / Individual Level Board Open

There is now a Practice Mod for the Flash version of the game "60SBR_IGT", created by Sage (Zeekza). This allows you to replay and time individual Levels. You can find it as part of the Burger / Santa Run Collection

8 months ago
Latest threads
Posted 2 years ago
0 replies
Posted 2 years ago
2 replies
Posted 2 years ago
15 replies
Posted 2 years ago
3 replies
Posted 2 years ago
2 replies