FAQ on Category rules
Albania

Q: Why do the rules require you to load a completed Alter Code: F save for All Bosses and 100%?

A: This is because it can be most easily reproduced. Newgame+ I may add as a separate variable for All Bosses and 100%, but Newgame+ carries over previous items and gives the party double EXP. Unless a specific route is followed and shown as a standard, its hard to reproduce this and have it (somewhat) competitive. Loading an ACF save allows you to only choose the options needed for the run and can omit the extra stuff.

Q: Is Spriggan skip allowed for All Bosses?

A: I've now changed this to not allowed since the final Spriggan is a separate boss

Q: Why is the 100% category JP only?

A: There's a well known problem with the NTSC-U version of this game where 2 monsters, Dalawa Bunny in Wunderweltraum, Accident Rabbit in Neve D'Argento; from the monster library are left out. Although these monsters are not in the game, they are still in the monster library meaning that you cannot complete the monster library in the NTSC-U version of the game and therefore cannot get the required Ex file key for 100%. I know it sucks.

编辑者 作者 4 years ago
游戏统计
粉丝
记录
玩家
最新话题