important question?
1 year ago
Dominican Republic

Why do they take so long to verify a run if there are several admins on duty? I say this because I have seen that they have even lasted more than 2 months to validate and I think it is a long time, they must speed up the validation time in such a popular game. Thank you for reading this message and I hope you have a good day. a good afternoon and a good night.

Vermont, USA
Ivory
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
1 year ago

all of the mods on this game are also mods in the original speed run 4. Combined, there's usually over 100 runs submitted a month. Not every second of our lives are spent staring at speedrun.com and verifying runs immediately as they show up. If this bothers you, please go outside. I get the wait is 'long', but just be patient. If you want to verify over 100 runs a month, be my guest (except don't, but just imagine how awful it would be)

Vermont, USA
Ivory
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
1 year ago

Long story short, we're not "admins" and this isn't our "job", we're just volunteers.

Dominican Republic

Okay, I'll be more patient. I understand that they have their lives and they can't be verifying a run every minute, but what they could do is add more mods to the game (Speed ​​run 4 Classic) Well that was it, thanks for reading and bye 👋

California, USA

Usually mods start verifying runs whenever a certain amount of runs are waiting to be verified. Also there is more important stuff to worry about in life rather than a run being on your src page.

编辑者 作者 1 year ago
GoogleLike 喜欢这个
游戏统计
粉丝
记录
玩家
最新话题
发布于 3 years ago
4 回复
发布于 4 years ago
0 回复
发布于 2 days ago