Timing rules changed??
2 years ago
Washington, USA
超级版主EmeraldAly
She/Her, They/Them
2 years ago

I would like to have been consulted about this. I'm headed off to verify a run and I'm timing from first movement, which was always the case, then I see a comment from another run saying the rules were changed earlier in January.

Thanks for letting me know, guys.

North Carolina, USA

The change happened in the discord, which isn't public, it should've been lol. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/vBcqbCu7MJ

Maine, USA

So just to be clear timing starts from when the loading screen goes away?

Washington, USA
超级版主EmeraldAly
She/Her, They/Them
2 years ago

Great, another Discord for me to mute :D (I kid.....sort of.....who can handle all the notifications?)

Maine, USA

Yea the time start had to change because of how difficult it was to spot the exact frame you start walking. It also made very little sense to not start timing from the actual start of the game (being the first input in the menu).

Through a bunch of testing it was discovered that there's a loading glitch that can occur if you quit out of a level during any dialogue in game and try to start the prologue specifically.

With all this it made the most sense to have RTA timing start from New Game", and IGT being the first frame the starting dialogue appears.

游戏统计
粉丝
记录
玩家
最新记录
最新话题
发布于 6 years ago
1 回复
发布于 8 years ago
4 回复
发布于 2 years ago
4 回复