search for a level 7 skip
2 years ago
United States

i’ve been doing some runs recently and i’m having always losing time on level 7 because of how much i have to spam that r2 button to clear the onslaught of enemies. so i would like to try and find a skip for this level but i may need some help. i’ve found out that you can just simply walk through the exit box and you can jump to the right side of it and have cover whilst being able to shoot the on coming enemies, this is great but it takes time for them to come to you. i’ve been trying to see if there’s a way to trick the game into thinking you’ve met the kill requirement for the exit to work but i haven’t had any luck, maybe one of you could help?

United Kingdom

it may be possible but it would be very hard to do

If anyone could transfer the game to pc there could possibly be a way to find how the game tells itself enemies are dead. Good thought I'll try to update if I find a way om the Playstation

United Kingdom

while it is possible to get to all small houses it is not possible to reach the next house without the platform moving, We need to somehow get on the roof of any of the houses in the sky all enemies need to die you could possible save time by going on the last house but i think this would only lose time if most save 1s