Remove FZR 2000 or create an exclusive category for it.
8 months ago
São Paulo, Brazil

FZR 2000 is completely unbalanced compared to all the other cars in this game, and it makes all of the techniques of this game useless.

This game has at least 6 techniques for cornering and 2 techniques for jumping. The techniques used for jumping require the techniques used for cornering, but the problem is they are useless for FZR 2000, which ends up that you only need to turn for jumping.

This game is so technical, with many tricks to use; it is probably the most technical NFS game, and only a minuscule amount of people could master its physics. FZR 2000 is just so boring; it removes all of the techniques this game has, it is only needed to turn without any secrets, and the worst thing is that people do wrong runs even with this car (since you need to learn how physics works).

The argument of the "fastest option available" makes no sense since pioneer, forward, backward, wild, arcade, and simulation are separated, and of course, they're separated because of conventions.

NFS 2 SE isn't an easy game; it's just that FZR 2000 makes this game so boring and repetitive.

I kindly ask for making an exclusive category for FZR 2000. There isn't any skill involved with that car. Learning curve: get used to the sick handling of FZR 2000, control its speed, and you're done.

Addition: Warrior is separated in TNFS, so I see even less logic for FZR 2000 not being separated.

Tarafından düzenlendi yazar 8 months ago

I really think FZR should have a separate category, its too op and anyone can easily get a top record with this car. The real fun is doing it with the McLaren F1 and learning the driving techniques, much more rewarding and will make you a better player.

Oyun istatistikleri
Takipçiler
Oyunlar
Oyuncular
En Son Konular