More categories, more mods
1 year ago
Denmark

CarlEmilEx and I would like to join the modteam so we can add more categories and flesh out the rules.

ToadFromMarioKart64 bunu beğeniyor
North Carolina, USA

What do you mean "flesh out the rules"? Also I don't want to mod people who's just gonna upright change everything without any consent or agreement

Denmark

no one should be changing rules without consent or agreement obviously. It's just good to be more than one person making the decisions :)

Denmark

Sorry if I got off on the wrong foot, I didn't realize that the rules were recently changed to specify no cheating. CarlEmilEx and I primarily want more categories, e.g. all medals, individual levels, all levels.

North Carolina, USA

Do some different category runs, send them to me, and I'll add the category

Denmark

Here is an all medals speedrun, can it be added as a new category?

Pat_Speedruns bunu beğeniyor
Denmark

You made an all gems category, but I requested an all medals category, because that is my run, and it requires the deathless medal on all levels. Maybe also specify that master levels must be included, since they are part of 100%.

Denmark

the rules also make no sense for an all gems run. "time ends when the 3rd metal goes into the box in the results screen." the third metal (medal*) is not a part of getting all gems.

North Carolina, USA

OH all MEDALS! I'm sorry i misread your post and was only focusing on you getting the gems! I'm sorry!

Denmark

Thanks for updating the category!

Oyun istatistikleri
Takipçiler
Oyunlar
Oyuncular
En Son Konular
Yayınlanma tarihi 5 months ago
Yayınlanma tarihi 1 year ago
10 yanıt