Default Island strats
3 years ago
Victoria, Australia

I have been doing a lot of testing on island default and have found ways to cheese every single boss. Broodmother I use a megatherium (that is used throughout the run). monkey i do the same strategy that bishokukai uses. for dragon I use around ten hyeadons with about 300% damage plus the megatherium, i use a shotgun plus a dimorphdon to skip the fireball and spawning stages of the dragon. for the overseer I use a procopodon and a dimorph to first get through the tek cave easily (be careful of microraptors and yutys). there is a spot in the overseer arena that can be jumped to similar to the manticore on scorched earth. also for the snow cave and the cunning cave just do suicide runs if anyone is interested I can make some tutorials on the strategies.

Tarafından düzenlendi yazar 3 years ago
Oyun istatistikleri
Takipçiler
Oyunlar
Oyuncular
En Son Haberler
New Rules and New Moderator: Moving Forward Together!

Greetings, Speedrunners!

I'm thrilled to announce that I've taken on the role of a new moderator for the ARK: Survival Evolved Speedrun Leaderboard. As part of my commitment to fostering a fair and enjoyable speedrunning community, I've diligently revamped all the rules to ensure clarity and consis

6 months ago
En Son Konular
Yayınlanma tarihi 6 months ago
1 yanıt
Yayınlanma tarihi 7 months ago
Yayınlanma tarihi 7 months ago
0 yanıt
Yayınlanma tarihi 1 year ago
0 yanıt