The Future of the singular level runs
1 year ago
Western Australia, Australia

So as you may know, the spin soccer leaderboards are in 5 categories. (1-5, 1-10, 1-20, Any% and individual level.) However unlike games like SM64, these levels are harder to save time, due to their length being 1-5 seconds normally. I wanted to get the community’s opinion, so, should the individual runs stay, or should that be removed.

Gamerz :)

Lubelskie, Poland

I don't know.

I like miliseconds improvements. (but sadly milisecs is not included in times 😭)

Also we still don't know if we fully discovered Level routes, maybe we missed something or maybe there's more room to improve.

But the (not really) bad problem is, this is just a free world record, you don't really need to tryhard, when you get like a 3.9xx, it will still count as 3s in the Individual levels. Which makes no sense. So i don't know if ILs should stay or not, I am just undecided.

I think it would at least be okay for a bit if MS were added, but somthing with how the OG Mod Gjyg15 set it up, and I just can’t add milliseconds to the boards for ILs. Also the idea that they are a free WR with out any chance of it being beaten, is kinda pointless? For me, the point of speedrunning is getting a good time, and then trying to improve and get better. With ILs, that just isn’t possible.

Lubelskie, Poland

Adding ms is a good idea, but Gjyg15 sadly went inactive which causes a lot of problems on doing/editing something.

The only option we can do is to try to get contact with Gjyg15 and beg for his reply. (Or just wait until he gets active, but i'm hopeless that somebody is very patient for that.)

Theres no more options, this is the only thing we can do.

Redigerad av författaren 1 year ago

Well, the thing is, I actually have tried to get in contact with gjyg15. I definitely don’t think he will reply even if we try to contact him as he hasn’t even read my message let alone respond to it.

So the only 3 options left are to either, Leave ILs in a boring state, Wait for Gjyg15 or remove ILs entirely.

Lubelskie, Poland

Have you tried DMing him on Discord? He has linked (probably his) Discord server on his speedrun profile.

Yes. I tried to DM him, I had to. Part of the inactive moderator report is to contact them on their socials, which I did.

Personally I’m not a big fan of ILs, because:

A. They are just not fun to speedrun, they’re too short,

B. The way they were set up does not allow ms which is a big pain for small time saves,

C. This is just my personal thing, but they are a PAIN to moderate, sometimes I wake up and have like 6 ILs pending, which I all have to retime, leave a retiming message, and then accept, which take about 5 mins each.

So personally I think ILs should go, but I’m not quite sure, as it says it will delete all runs, which I’m not too fussed about losing my 24 tied WR, but I’m sure people might not want to let them go.

Lubelskie, Poland

Not really my decision what to do with ILs.

I am literally the only person who actually improved the ILs to the limits (in seconds obviously), so do whatever you want. (And the only person who actually tries to help lol.)

If they gonna be mad or something, they will be mad. I honestly don't care about it.

I mean, there's literally nothing we can do, there's no more options that might be helpful.

So the only options is: Make the ILs stay in the boring state or just delete it, this is your decision.

(Also can't you just request to remove super mod from gjyg15? Maybe that will help.)

In my opinion, ILs should go, so I am removing EVERY IL category tomorrow morning, in my time zone.

Trollohuan tycker om detta

ILs have been removed, thank you for your participation in the categories.

Trollohuan tycker om detta
Spelstatistik
Följare
Körningar
Spelare
Senaste trådarna
Moderatorer