Thank you guys
1 year ago
Bulgaria

I remember when I came up with that triple entry strat for Jihadi live show, figuring this would be a fun speedrunning game. Tried to upload my time but saw DK2 wasn't on the list of games on this site. I tried suggesting to the DK2 discord that we should get this game listed on here. One of the (very kind) community members suggested I make some sort of a competition and do a few runs but due to the dismissive reaction from the rest of the community I dropped it and moved on.

Later down the line I discovered DK2 got added to the site anyway so I happily uploaded my run. Now even later down the line I get curious and log in to see a notification telling me my record has been beaten. I'm usually a bit of a sore loser but seeing this gave me an absolute rush.

So thank you to Pif35 for being supportive (and sorry for not doing anything with your support), thank you to whoever went through with the idea of getting DK2 listed on here anyway. Thank you to Wartank for your work on here. And thank you to everyone else for competing.

I'm gonna update DK2 now and hope my potato can Windows + R

wartank45 tycker om detta
Île-de-France, France

Thank you for your kind messages, it warms my heart :D It's a great pleasure to see that people likes to speedrun this game. I remember at the very beginning when I searched for the game here and it didn't appear, I was like "Wait it's still not available here ?" So i threw myself into the famous world of creating a new page of this game. It was my first time doing it, I didn't know where I was going, but I tried to make the most things I could with my little knowledge. Now i'm happy of what it becomes, I can't wait to see a campaign mode where people could speedrun it for the least time possible.

Thx again for you really kind messages, I hope that you'll have lots of fun running the game again, and I hope to see you on the leaderboard ! :D

alex_anev tycker om detta
Spelstatistik
Följare
Körningar
Spelare
Senaste nyheterna
New Update 0.36

A new update came out on Door Kickers 2, coming with 3 new levels, new weapons, new enemies and many more !

The 3 new maps are :

In Deck of Cards :

• The Joker

In Tiny Troubles 3 :

• Amateur Hour
  • Night Bird

Of course, they are already here on the speedrun page in every category available. Th

8 months ago
Senaste trådarna
Postad 1 year ago
4 svar
Postad 8 months ago
0 svar
Postad 10 months ago
3 svar
Postad 1 year ago
1 svar
Postad 1 year ago
0 svar