Console Category?
6 years ago
Ohio, USA

I just started running this game on PS4 and was wondering if you could add console as a sub category.

It's been released on all the main systems so it could possibly open up the leaderboard to some new runners. Would be much appreciated to add the console sub category

Отредактировано пользователем автор 6 years ago
LgkLewd нравится это
United Kingdom

Hey there. I have been wondering since the games release if anyone playing on console would like to submit a time, and now you have asked about it I will definitely add PS4 as a category.

LgkLewd нравится это
Ohio, USA

You are the man, thanks so much!

LgkLewd нравится это
Florida, USA

Just finished my very first speed-run EVER, and it was for this game. My setup is extremely crude at the moment; I don't even have a counter. I finished a Casual% in abut 1h 5m 45s. I streamed on my PS4. The only thing I'm really having trouble with is skipping cutscenes. If anyone knows how to do this for the PS4, the world needs to know!

Texas, USA

@Mister_Toasty21 Did you ever find an answer? I looked for you, and the best answer I got was triangle can skip some of the cutscenes, in addition to being used for skipping the dialog. Not sure how well that'll work, and you may have already figured this out by now, but if not, then hopefully that's helpful.

Florida, USA

Oh yeah, I figured it out. I trimmed my time down to 47m 30s, and I know I can do better than that. Hard to believe that I'm faster on my PS4 than some people are on PC. They must not know about the Factory skip.

...You can skip the long walk to the Factory by stepping in there on the way to Delores, then jumping back out. Saves about 7 seconds when you go to unlock the door later.

Статистика игры
Подписчики
Времена
Игроки
Последние запуски
Последние темы
Опубликовано 6 years ago
games:thread_reply_count
Опубликовано 7 years ago
Опубликовано 4 years ago