Some clarity in the all trophies notes
3 years ago
Dublin, Ireland

What does it mean by "deal with lab"? Thanks!

United Kingdom

I wrote those notes. I haven't got a clue to be honest. One of the achievements is called speedrun and involves beating the game in under 15 ingame days. So I suspect it just means beat the game and then go back into the world. Later on in the notes though it says to give the professor the 4d objects when you get them. This should really be viewed as a split in the route. As soon as possible get all of the 4d objects and give them to the professor because if you dont get it within 15 days the run is over.

There's a couple improvements to the route i've thought about before, for instance you should really be working jobs instead of sleeping to get to 22 million. But then some jobs aren't fully completable without the 22 million. So I guess do stuff like stickbucks first? I'm really rusty with this.

Might attempt a run of it. I reckon sub 1:40 is doable.

Sorry for late reply btw i dont check speedrun.com often. If you do have more questions about the run you can add me on discord

Edit: having done some runs I remember now you shouldn't go into the lab. Just speak to professor ansel until he goes to the lab and you will get the acheivement

Отредактировано пользователем автор 3 years ago
Статистика игры
Подписчики
Времена
Игроки
Последние запуски
Последние темы
Опубликовано 15 days ago
games:thread_reply_count
Опубликовано 6 months ago
games:thread_reply_count
Опубликовано 1 year ago