Cannot Follow new games
10 months ago
United States

The Star for Following is not lighting up or responding.

Anyone getting the same issue?

grnts, CyanWes и 2 другие нравится это
Somerset, England

Are you trying to Follow a game or a user?

grnts и CyanWes нравится это
United States

A game.

1. An interesting note is that I can Unfollow a game (the window to confirm comes up).

2. Another thing is that some games I AM following also have a greyed out Follow, as if I wasn't Following the page.

Отредактировано пользователем автор 10 months ago
linny356, grnts и 2 другие нравится это
United States

I think you're already following the maximum number of games. We'll fix it to show an error, but the following system just wasn't built to follow so many!

grnts, CyanWes, и YUMmy_Bacon5 нравится это
Somerset, England

About a year ago, I was following 3,840 games on the old site lol - but no page would load, so I had to unfollow them all.

There also should not be a limit as to how many games or users that we can follow😳

linny356, grnts и 2 другие нравится это
United States

@YUMmy_Bacon5 Yep, that's a good reason why :)

grnts, CyanWes и 2 другие нравится это
Somerset, England

@Camcorder wooo! We can now finally @ users! Thanks. But please, can the "@" symbol not be coloured? Like on the old site

grnts и Camcorder нравится это
United States

What is the limit for maximum followed games, I do not recall there ever being a limit beforehand, and I can't follow any more games for some reason. I think I only have around 60 games followed

United States

The limit is currently 100, if you're following more than that (used to be possible) then we currently use the top 100 (as determined by sort order).

United States

@Camcorder wooo! We can now finally @ users! Thanks. But please, can the "@" symbol not be coloured? Like on the old site

@YUMmy_Bacon5 I tried that but it looked weird with the new design!

United States

I understand that a ton of games Followed would tank the old site, but the new site can handle quite a bit more, right? Any chance that max number will increase in the futue?

JohnnyBear, CyanWes и 2 другие нравится это