How do you get the Dirty Hacker Ending?
3 months ago
United States

When I attempt to edit file0 or file0_p through Notepad and etc, the Data is jumbled and nonsensical, so what value exactly needs to be changed? Also, when should Hacking the Appdata be allowed in the Speedrun? I have never seen the Dirty Hacker Ending before, so it would be nice to learn how to get there, and what exactly is it. I know it's probably a reference to UNDERTALE's Dirty Hacker Ending in some way.

United Kingdom
Super moderadorbulcuber
He/Him, They/Them
3 months ago

You're not allowed to edit save files during a speedrun - it was recently discovered in the Discord that you can get this in-game with no save editing by using the IOU to skip Koffin Keep, and then proceed to the Sans fight (there are other ways too, but this seems to be the fastest way).

United States

Thank you for answering my question. I do think that's it's kind of funny that in the Credits they Credited Shay for convincing them to not add the Punch Card through Shay's Gameplay of UNDERTALE, since it's capable of crazy Wrong Warps, and yet they added the IOU Card, which is nearly as broken, except without the Wrong Warping, I think.

Editado por o autor 3 months ago
Estatísticas do jogo
Seguidores
Corridas
Jogadores
Últimas notícias
Demo v2 release

Hello everyone, the v2 demo of TS!Underswap has released and the new leaderboard has now been made open for Demo v2 runs.

Demo v1 runs have all been moved to a miscellaneous category. If you want to speedrun Demo v1, you still can, as the category is still open for submissions!

All Demo v2 categor

3 months ago