Gamecube ISO
1 year ago
Cuba

I would like to know if the ISO for Gamecube is applied as an emulator or VC

Romania

There never was a GameCube release for this game iirc?

Glitchedblood curtiram isso
Arizona, USA

I mean, there was a release for the Wii VC, which could be played with a GC controller

Romania

Yeah but that still isn’t a GameCube ISO. A GameCube ISO would be an actual GameCube version of the game. Even a Wii VC wouldn’t be a Wii ISO as it’s straight up the 64 version.

Virginia, USA

I think you guys are just arguing semantics here.

I believe that OP is referring to playing the VC version, but emulated on Dolphin on PC; and is asking if it should be uploaded as "emulator" or "VC". (but I could be wrong, this is just what I assume they're asking)

Editado por o autor 1 year ago
Glitchedblood curtiram isso

If your trying ro find the vc release its a .wad file and not an iso. Wad files work on dolphin and a modded wii but there is no way to play to game on an unmodified gamecube

Massachusetts, USA

Even if you were to play the .wad through Dolphin, it wouldn't be accepted as either Emulator or VC since the only emulators accepted are the N64 emulators Project64 1.6, OpenEmu, and Mupen64Plus.

Estatísticas do jogo
Seguidores
Corridas
Jogadores
Últimas notícias
EMU/VC subcategories for Stage RTA

We would like to announce that VC and EMU subcategories are now active on the Stage RTA leaderboards (under "Levels"). Stage RTA involves collecting all the stars in a given stage including the 100 coin star. Timing starts on star select and ends upon collecting the final star. You are allowed to us

11 months ago
Últimos tópicos
Postado 8 months ago
15 respostas
Postado 4 years ago
5 respostas
Postado 1 day ago
916 respostas
Postado 11 days ago
14 respostas