100% Run
6 years ago
Texas, USA

Been busy with a lot of complicated life stuff, but sometime this week I hope to submit my 100% run!

Kansas, USA

Would be excited to see it. Hope your life stuff gets less complicated.

Kansas, USA

Out of curiosity, why do you have to go to Ludo City for 100%? I must be forgetting something.

Texas, USA

The Secret Art Gallery is there and you can only get to it after getting the crazy epic chainsaw shotgun from the Forbidden Dungeon. All the Galleries are required for 100%

Kansas, USA

Ah, its been awhile. Forgot that's how you got the gallery. Thanks.

Västra Götaland, Sweden

Hey. I sadly had to reject your run but feel it is my fault. The category rules were poorly written and have been updated. Should say to fill the entire Loot menu, not only the upgradeable items. Sorry about that. Hope it doesn't discourage you to submit a new run.

Texas, USA

I was under the impression it wasn't required as it was not listed. Also hearing that a video was allowed "At a glimpse" or as stated in the rejection

"Sorry for accepting the run at first, only checked the vid briefly and now got around to actually watching it in full. "

Please understand. I do not post this with any sort of anger. A tidbit of frustration, yes. I still feel the current run should stand as it was right according to the rules at the time. Though I will do a proper new run and submit that. In my defense, I followed the rules as they were laid out. Is it possible to edit the text under the run to state that it was done with the rules having not been properly fleshed out and that more was added to the run?

And I ask, in order to prevent invalid runs in the future - can we not allow a run that has not been watched in full? I thought the purpose of having video footage and the long approval process was due to people having to watch hours of video meaning a run could take several days to possibly 2 weeks+ to be added to the leaderboard. Thank you. Working on the new run.

etho curtiram isso
Estatísticas do jogo
Seguidores
Corridas
Jogadores
Últimos tópicos
Postado 3 years ago
2 respostas
Postado 6 years ago
3 respostas
Postado 6 years ago
6 respostas