@Krackerz's AAL15 run should be verified.
4 months ago
United States

@Swskrei and I have extensively discussed the matter of @Krackerz's AAL15 run, and have concluded that his run was falsely rejected. We are both experienced TAS makers, and this run looks nothing like one. We know that he could have made it look more "human," but if we use that logic, then every run could be TASed. Your only evidence is as follows:

I'm not sure if you made a TAS before, but that's not how it works. A TAS doesn't have to wait to perform a spike edge; they can keep going like what @MichaelChan says is normal for a human. If @Krackerz really is this TASer that @MichaelChan says he is, then wouldn't he not stop during a spike edge to throw off suspicion?

Additionally, this piece of evidence isn't true at all. The only times that @Krackerz stops for a spike edge is the first one, (which @MichaelChan himself and I do as well) and the third, which @Swskrei, @MichaelChan, and I do the same. That pixel perfect would be much harder if you held left the entire time. His other spike edges are done "normally."

@Krackerz only slightly stops; he still has momentum. Again, other people have done similar things and @MichaelChan has still verified their runs. For example, in @DapperScratcher's AAL14 run, she basically does the same thing, but with even less momentum and more pausing. Everyone plays a bit different; just because other people's spike edges aren't the same as your spike edges doesn't mean the run is invalid.

There's really no good reason to doubt @Krackerz's run more than anyone else's. It's not like he just randomly got this without any prior runs; he had a less optimized time before he got his 19.7 run. He's clearly a great player who has gotten a bunch of incredibly optimized times. It's simply not fair to reject this run when there's no clear evidence of it being a TAS. It may look like a TAS to @MichaelChan, but honestly, when one puts such a large amount of time into a level, they start to look like one themselves.

So, @MichaelChan, please reconsider your decision. You know how it feels to pour hours into a run, only for it to be rejected, even though you didn't cheat. The same thing happened with some of your runs. Unless @MichaelChan can provide better arguments than the ones listed above, @Krackerz's run deserves to be up on the leaderboards.

Krackerz e Swskrei curtiu isso
United States

I wholeheartedly agree (If I didn't there would be a slight problem). This kind of treatment often goes unnoticed, and the point of this thread is to fix that.

Krackerz e Sir_Farcelot curtiu isso
United States

I'm so glad that you agree! Hopefully @MichaelChan will as well.

Vietnam

It depends on the spikedge. For example, The 2nd spikedge for AL2 speedrun is easier for me if I move around, but spikedges like the skip in Concyclic is easier if I stop mid-air.

Editado por o autor 4 months ago
Vietnam

Also, sometimes Appel can clip into spikes with enough momentum. Usually I just hold the up key to buffer the spikedge in case Appel clip into the spikes

Vietnam

If he still doesn't believe it, then I can record a footage of me speedrunning instead of only recording the winning attempt

Hong Kong

No point in arguing, sorry about all of that. Please resubmit your run again so that I can reapprove it~

CAKEC0DER e Sir_Farcelot curtiu isso
United States

Well, that was surprisingly easy! Thanks for agreeing without any argument :)

Switzerland

Haha. This reminded me the looong discussion we had about Michael's run a few weeks ago :P

taliix, CAKEC0DER, e Krackerz curtiu isso
Hong Kong

Lol. Just wanted make things clear, I just want to prove something that I'm sure is right. Arguments only arise when I'm just decently sure about the truth~

TheGreatYoKai curtiram isso
United States

It certainly cleared up faster than the any% argument

Estatísticas do jogo
Seguidores
Corridas
Jogadores
Runs recentes
Nível: Level 14 - Concyclic
Nível: Level 17 - Key to Success
Nível: Level 15 - Collapsing
Nível: Level 17 - Key to Success