Is it possible to use Pellsson's practice rom for AISSON runs?
1 year ago
Spain

AISSON doesn't work, is there a different cheat code or a setting I'm missing or something? Also, I know this post should probably go on category extensions, but the forums section is almost completely inactive

Potapoo12 i Scrimsion podobało się to
Basque Country

in the practice room the gecko code is AIEIUOOX in any case, i think it isn't allowed for runs to use the practice rom

Edytowane przez autor 1 year ago
AntimonySM51 i LDAMAN podobało się to
Ohio, USA

So I got good news and bad news.... Kappa

The bad news is that no, you're not allowed to use the practice rom for AISSON runs. The good news is that I had this same problem when I tried running AISSON on nestopia (I speedrun on emulator) and I found that the code AIISON works instead! So just double i instead of double s. Hopefully that helps!

Potapoo12 i LDAMAN podobało się to
United States

The AIISON code still doesn't work on pellsson with nestopia, like KilleDragon said use AIEIUOOX

Ohio, USA

well yeah it doesn't work on pellsson I was talking about the vanilla game. But I guess if you want to practice aisson on pellsson (which might have been your original question and I misunderstood) then yeah use that other code. Good luck with your runs! :)

Sweden

Correct :) AIEIUOOX for smb 1 and AIUGSXOX for smb 2

Edytowane przez autor 1 year ago
Simplistic6502, LDAMAN, i AntimonySM51 podobało się to
Statystyki gry
Obserwujący
Przebiegi
Gracze
Najnowsze wiadomości
Requirements for High-Level Any% Runs

Any% (NTSC) runs below 4:57.000 must now fulfill additional requirements in order to be verified.

• The run's full session must be included in the submission description.
  • For emulator runs below 4:57.000, some form of input display must be visible for the duration of the run. A hand-cam or input
4 months ago
Najnowsze wątki
Opublikowano 4 months ago
games:thread_reply_count
Opublikowano 7 months ago
Opublikowano 2 years ago
Opublikowano 3 years ago
Opublikowano 4 years ago
1 odpowiedź