Strange Occurrence In Rugrats In Paris N64!
1 year ago
North Carolina, USA

I really need to ask y'all something to figure something out! 1st off, we know that the only way to get the Reptar Helmet, to fight RoboSnail, is to collect golden tickets! Now 1 day when i went to play the game, i went into the shop, and then... instead of gold tickets, i was able to get the helmet just by collecting 100 Red tickets! I wondered if it had to do with the difficulty i chose! So after beating the game, i started a game with each difficulty the game has to offer, and no matter which one i chose, all difficulties required golden tickets to get the helmet. The game never made it to where i can get the helmet with red tickets after that 1 time. Maybe it was a glitch, or maybe some malfunction in the game! Yeah it never happened again, and this happened over 20 years ago when i was about 6 years old! Has anyone here, ever experienced this? Has anyone ever been able to get the helmet with Red Tickets? I'm asking this here, because if we can figure this out, we can lower the time alot!

Edytowane przez autor 1 year ago
Statystyki gry
Obserwujący
Przebiegi
Gracze
Najnowsze wiadomości
New Leaderboard Moderation

Hey guys! Wanted to post here to let you know that this leaderboard is now under new moderation, and has underwent heavy contruction. A list of changes will be listed below:

• Removed all main categories, replaced with Adventure Mode/100%, with all difficulties/versions as subcategories. All runs
1 year ago
Najnowsze wątki
Opublikowano 5 years ago
games:thread_reply_count
Opublikowano 5 years ago
Opublikowano 1 year ago
Opublikowano 4 years ago
1 odpowiedź
Opublikowano 4 years ago
1 odpowiedź