New update for Magic portals in Speedrun com!
8 months ago
Ukraine

(EN): Update: Even before the freeze, categories for the full run of the game and certain chapters were added.

Under chapter categories there are Any%, all diamond% and 100% (96% for the free version) You can speedrun the game in free and paid versions;

After freezing, the categories of 128 levels and the categories Any%, all diamond% and gold medal% were added (pass the level for a gold medal and you can say it as 100%)

But I want to warn you that at some levels you cannot get to all diamond% and gold medal% with the very first level, so some places will be empty;

Another thing I added in the manual is the installation file for the full game on 3.6.5 since I almost didn’t find the latest version of the game anywhere, only there was 3.6.3 and a free version.

So, if you want to speed up the game or levels, you can install the latest version of the game from my guide.

By almost all categories, I meant a complete run of the game or chapters at 100% because when checking my runs on levels for the result, I realized that it is almost impossible to understand whether the run for the gold medal was completed, which is impossible if you immediately skip the entire result while the game is running will the level show whether you passed the level for a gold medal or not and for this reason I will soon make a guide where there will be screenshots of how much you need to use the maximum portals at different levels and collect diamonds to get a gold medal and with the help of this guide (you can still do without it, BUT IT IS IMPORTANT that except for some levels you DO NOT have a gold medal and you need to show this to me before the race and if after a full run of the game or chapter the player shows all the chapters or chapter that there will be all gold medals, and before that were silver or bronze then I accept the race)

(RU): Обновление: Ещё с заморозки были добавлены категории полного забега игры и определенных глав.

Под категории глав есть Any%, all diamond% и 100% (96% для безплатной версии)

Спидранить игру можно в безплатной так и платной версии;

После заморозки были добавлены категории 128 уровней и категории Any%, all diamond% и gold medal% (пройти уровень на золотую медаль и можно сказать это как 100%)

Но хочу предупредить на некотрых уровнях как с самым первый уровнем нельзя пройти на all diamond% и gold medal% так что некоторые места будут пустовать;

Ещё, что я добавил в руководстве это файл установки полной игры на 3.6.5 так как я почти, что нигде не нашёл последнюю версию игры только были на 3.6.3 и безплатную версию.

Так, что если у вас есть желание заспидранить игру или уровни можете установить последнюю версию игры из моего руководства.

Под словом почти все категории я имел виду полный забег игры или глав на 100% так как при проверке моих забега на уровни на результат я понял, что понять ли прошел ли забег на золотую медаль почти, что не возможно если сразу пропустить весь результат пока игра покажет ли прошел уровень на золотой медаль или нет и по этому скоро я зделаю руководство, где будут скриншоты с тем сколько нужно использовать порталы максимум на разных уровнях и собрать алмазы, чтобы получить золотую медаль и с помощью руководства (ещё можно з него обойтись, НО ВАЖНО, чтобы к вас кроме некотрых уровней НЕбыло золотого медаля и нужно до забега это показать мне и если после полного забега игры или главы игрок покажет все главы или главу, что будут все золотые медали, а до этого были серебро или бронза тогда забег я принимаю)

Edytowane przez autor 8 months ago
Statystyki gry
Obserwujący
Przebiegi
Gracze
Najnowsze wiadomości
Magic Portals is back in speedrun com!!!

(EN): Well this happened Magic portals from today you can speedrun almost all categories!!! After 1 year of freezing I made it! To view the site update, follow this link:

(Ru): Что ж это произошло Magic portals с сегодняш

8 months ago
Najnowsze przebiegi
Poziom: Chapter 1 Level 32
Poziom: Chapter 1 Level 31
Poziom: Chapter 1 Level 30
Poziom: Chapter 1 Level 29
Najnowsze wątki
Opublikowano 8 months ago
games:thread_reply_count
Opublikowano 2 years ago
games:thread_reply_count