Informations
2 years ago
Valhalla

#resources Game Discord Best retiming softwares:

1. Mcbe.retime.wtf 2.yt frame timer BST- best mobile retime software SPRT Livesplit #FAQ

Q: Who is the person who requested this game? A: A user by the name of @act7 requested it to be added via Roblox request form and got accepted. 2. Q: Why is this game keeps on crashing? Is this a game bug or PC performance sucks? A: It's a game bug. As of recent, the developers haven't done anything about it. 3. Q:Do I have to retime my runs and how do you guys retime? A: 1. No need to retime your runs as mods can retime by themselves. 2 I recommend watching this tutorial by @RENI for more information: 4 Q: How do I become a moderator/verifier? A: At the moment, the moderators of this game do need more mods or verifiers as 1. It's dead. 2. They don't need to. They only add trusted people. Even if you pass all of this, you have to be able to: 1. Have been connected to the community; 2. Have modding experience, such as retiming and knowing if a run is cheated or not.  5. Q: Are modifiers allowed? A: No, they are banned. This includes FPS unlockers and hack clients or mods that alter gameplay mechanics in some way. 6. What recording can I use?

1. For Android is Mobizen iOS: IOS has it's own In-built recorders. PC:We recommend using OBS or Bandicam to record as it gives high resolution and framerate. You may also use Roblox's in-built recorder.
Bewerkt door de auteur 2 years ago
Act_ en MinecraftGaming vindt dit leuk
Game statistieken
Volgers
Runs
Spelers
Recente runs
Laatste threads
Geplaatst 2 years ago
0 antwoorden
Geplaatst 2 years ago
0 antwoorden