near future a game released they look as daytona
23 days ago
Germany

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1540890/Stock_Car_USA/

i found a game,that can be interesting.

and second question,i found daytona usa pc version for free.

but i can say thats legal or illegal.

i write sega,but no answer.

abondonware.

some say thats legal,some say thats not.

sry i dont find out at this time,its legal or illegal.

when its legal,thats very nice.

when its illegal,forgot my words.

i dont push illegal things.

Germany

And sorry ,i forgot some.

like a dragon have some games inside.daytona usa 2 or sega racing what ever.

i buy it now,for speedrun.

question is ,aloowed that daytona usa 2?

or some problems with this version.

bether i ask .sry

Västra Götaland, Sweden

From what I can recall, Daytona USA 2 (or I think it's called Sega Racing Classic 2 or something like that) that is inside of Yakuza is allowed to be played, but that's for the Daytona 2 leaderboard mods to decide and I am no longer one of those moderators.

The game you link on Steam is kind of funny to me. Looks like they did the same "recreation" for Sega Rally as well.

When it comes out, if it feels like Daytona USA, I'll allow it. If it's close but still different enough in terms of speed, mechanics, physics etc. then I might allow it but under its own category, like with the Sega Saturn version.

Unless, of course, someone creates a completely seperate leaderboard for it. Then the runs would probably go there.

Västra Götaland, Sweden

Checked it again. Sounds like there will be more than than just the standard 2 cars, so unless this gets its own leaderboards (since it's technically its own game) I would accept this as a new category

Germany

great .thanks a lot.stay tuned for the game.already tried to contact the developer when and how much it should cost.

I am curious.

Germany

The Developer answers.

not next time.looks next year release.and they good daytona player i found out.but at this time,they dont sent runs to speedrun.not interestet they mean.sry for the poor englisch.

게임 통계
팔로워
런들
플레이어
최신 뉴스
Leaderboards update February 11th

Today the board has been updated by sorting Arcade and Saturn runs of the game into seperate sub-categories, as well as removing Dreamcast completely.

Dreamcast was removed due to the game simple just being too different when compared to the Arcade or Saturn versions, and Saturn was seperated fro

2 years ago
최근 쓰레드
게시 일자 20 days ago
5 개의 답글
게시 일자 3 months ago
0 개의 답글
게시 일자 4 months ago
1 개의 답글
게시 일자 10 months ago
1 개의 답글
게시 일자 3 years ago
3 개의 답글