What is the end of Any%
2 years ago
Arkansas, USA

Hello, I am interested in speedrunning this game and I was wondering what is the end of Any%. I was looking at the GBA Version and was wondering if the Winning a 2wd tourney and a 4wd tourney would be any% like the GBA version.

ViperUK これを好き
Greater Manchester, England

Hi sorry, it's taken so long to respond back to you on this one but the main end point is to beat both the 2WD and 4WD Championships. Once you've beaten those time ends and that's the end of the run. Hope this helps :)

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France

Hi, I am thinking about doing an any% run and have some questions about it:

• Do you also have to record the driver's creation before starting the career?
  • If the answer to the question above is no, is it allowed to have custom car settings saved before starting the career? (so you don't have to modify every car setting one by one while in the run)
  • When does the timer start? As soon as you hit the new career or before?
  • Is abandoning a rally allowed? (in case you are high enough in the ranking to still be champion without the points)
  • When does the timer ends? As soon as you see the final rankings of the 4WD or after?
Arkansas, USA

Time begins when you select "New" on the V-RALLY MODE tab. Creating a driver does not need to be recorded

I cant start up my game right now, so I cant test things. If you change the vehicle settings before starting a new game that would be fine. If you would have to set them up in a previous playthrough of V-RALLY MODE, that would be more like a New Game+ run.

I would say abandoning a race is fine as long as you beat both 2wd and 4wd championships. This would give the run some cool routing in my opinion.

The timer will end when you finish the last race of the run.

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France

Thanks for the answers.

As for the car settings, they can be saved on the "QUICK RACES" tab so it's s perfect for what I had in mind of saving them before starting the career in "V-RALLY MODE" so you don't have to lose time by changing/not changing them before the races in the run itself .

Arkansas, USA

Okay, I will add that to the full game run rules so everyone will know

Arkansas, USA

Okay, let me know if I missed anything for the full game rules. Good luck on the runs :)

M.BIO これを好き
ゲームスタッツ
フォロワー
走行
プレイヤー
最近の実行
レベル: Skisfsen
レベル: Kolu
レベル: Skisfsen
レベル: Mwala (R)
レベル: Konza (R)
最新スレッド