First Attempted Run!
6 years ago
Puerto Rico

Ended in tragic failure 2.5 hours in, due to fatigue, stream errors, and around 3 emulator crashes and 4ish resets? It's a rough run but the TT Glitch helps a lot.

If anyone else is interested in running this game I'd love to chat about it.

Czech Republic

First off, I think the name "Any%" is kinda wrong, I will change it to "All cups". Second, it seems like the PS version only has 4 cups, whereas PC has 6, therefore I will add PC/PS subcategory, unless the gameplay and tracks are totally different, which they don't seem to be from what I can see in your run. Third, there is no discord channel for TD, but you can join our NFS channel at https://discord.gg/0q21vTfIVQ7xibxy and we can talk about it. I'm interested in this game as I played it as a kid, although I don't plan to run it in near future, or at least not seriously. Fourth, I've never heard about the TT glitch and it looks kinda confusing. Can you explain it pls?

編集者 投稿者 6 years ago
Kitsun3 これを好き
Puerto Rico

PS does have 6 cups, the last two are just locked off and hidden (my splits were missing a cup and I had tragic recording faliure half way through Pitbull Cup).

So, I randomly came across this looking up info on TD5, but the PS version has this odd glitch where if you finish the first race of the cup, reset console, load into a time trial, quit, then load back into the cup, all AI drivers are removed and you auto win the race, and it maintains for the rest of the cup. Minus a few crashes (two on the same track in different cups), and me forgetting to actually do the glitch one time, it basically removes the crappy enemy AI rng from the run. The source i found the info from says it doesn't work on the last cup, but I have yet to even try it.

ゲームスタッツ
フォロワー
走行
プレイヤー
最新スレッド
投稿日 6 years ago
1 返信
投稿日 6 years ago
2 返信
投稿日 6 years ago
2 返信
モデレーター