Performance issues causing runs to take longer

Hello, ive been working on a run of the Escape% but im having trouble because my PC has low performance. What are the ways to make the game the least demanding. I made a run without a recorder and ended with 24:36, but when i start my recording software the time is around 26:30

CiggyRat これを好き
Baden-Württemberg, Germany

What are you using to record your runs? I would recommend against streamlabs OBS, because it's really ressource heavy. Maybe try pure OBS, it's exactly the same without the bloat.

If it's not the recording software itself, maybe try recording with a different device? That may be another laptop and some fancy setup, but it can also be your phone, just set it up nicely so we can clearly see what's going on.

CiggyRat これを好き
Argentina

Hi, first of all apologies in behalf of the moderation team for taking so long to both reply and to detect that one rude answer that was out of place. Are you still having problems? What Dugnom suggested about recording software can be very much true, and using another device (even if not anything fancy) is a good idea as well if everything else fails

Question: Is your game running in the lowest quality settings, including buildings off? It might not seem like much but it does make a difference.

ゲームスタッツ
フォロワー
走行
プレイヤー
最新ニュース
Change in ruleset regarding Hard% and Hell% runs

Checking a new Hard% run, we realized that our old rules never stated that selecting "Highway to Hell" actually needed to be seen on video. Even if we can realize that the correct gamemode is being played with a inspection of gameplay footage, we still thought it was accurate to enforce the selectio

1 year ago
最新スレッド
投稿日 1 year ago
1 返信
投稿日 3 years ago
0 返信
投稿日 3 years ago
0 返信
投稿日 3 years ago
2 返信
投稿日 3 years ago
0 返信